PATCP 23nd Annual Conference Fall 2022
October 26th, 27th, and 28th, 2022
At the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center in State College, PA
More details and registration to follow summer of 2022.
PATCP 22nd Annual Conference Fall 2021
Please join PA Association of Treatment Court Professionals for the 22nd Annual Conference on October 13, 14, 15 2021 at the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center in State College. We are extremely fortunate to have the 2021 Conference in person to give everyone a chance to catch up with old friends, make new friends and do some networking!
Speakers are from all disciplines and include Ken Montrose, Dr. John Gallagher, Center for Court Innovations, AOPC to name a few, with topics on Treatment Modalities, Racial and Ethnic Disparities, Medication for Opioid Use Disorder, The Future of Drug Courts, Juvenile Court, Incentives and Sanctions, Sustainability, Harm Reduction, and many more…
Registration is open on our website with the preferred method of payment made thru PayPal. (Please contact Abbey Geffken at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other methods of payment if needed, i.e. check.)
Registration includes Conference attendance, PATCP Membership thru June 30, 2022, refreshments throughout the Conference, breakfast and lunch on 10/14 and breakfast on 10/15.
On site Conference registration starts Wednesday October 13th at 11am, Sessions start at 1PM, and the Conference concludes on Friday October 15th at noon.
***CONFERENCE REGISTRATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATIONS***
- Early Bird Registration: $250 (starting 8/2/21 thru 9/5/21)
- Regular Registration: $275 (starting 9/6/21 thru 10/13/21)
The 2021 conference is complete. Stay tuned for info on 2022.
Welcome to the PATCP 22nd Annual Conference at the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center!
PATCP welcomes all attendees and vendors to the 2021 Annual Conference! We’re glad to be in-person again and have some information to pass along regarding safety measures and regulations of the venue. Please be courteous and safe.
- The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference center requests all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask in public areas of the hotel, hallways, elevators etc.
- PATCP requests all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask in all breakout session rooms.
- Masks are not required in restaurants or meal areas.
- While we do our best to accommodate all attendees, it is difficult to satisfy everyone with the temperature in all session rooms, so please dress accordingly.
- There are several opportunities built into the Conference schedule to visit the Vendors in Presidents Hallway starting the morning of Thursday October 14th! Stop by each Vendor to gather signatures for the drawing Friday October 15th after the Plenary session for an Amazon Gift Card! (Must be present to win.)
- Don’t forget to stop by the Basket Raffle Fundraiser table for your chance to win some early Christmas presents! The drawings are after the Plenary session on Friday October 15th! (Must be present to win.)
- The Annual Conference is a great place to network and learn from other Problem-Solving Court programs. Make a point to attend the Discipline Specific Breakouts Wednesday October 13th, 4:15pm-5:45pm.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This has been an especially difficult year to organize an in-person conference with funding limitations for speaker travel. Conference materials have been submitted for Continuing Education Credits and are awaiting approval from the following organizations:
Except for last year’s virtual conference, PATCP has obtained approval for all Continuing Education credit requests in the past, and we are confident the same will be true in 2021. As soon as approval is confirmed, PATCP will make the information available on the website and send out an email with the appropriate information.
Conference certificates will be generated after the approval is finalized by the above-named organizations, as some require their organization to be printed on the certificate with the approved hours to be considered valid. An email will be sent to all attendees to access a conference evaluation and certificate.
With this “new normal,”, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to strive to bring you the most current and up to date training and education for your programs.
Thank you and have a great Conference!